St Bronagh’s GAA Membership 2021
The early months of the year usually see registration evenings taking place for our members. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic the feasibility of registration evenings, as has been the norm for many years, will not be possible. As was the case during the 2020 season, St Bronagh’s will field male and female teams of all ages during the 2021 season when safe to do so. Ensuring you are registered prior to the new season commencing will allow you to play.
As was the case in 2020 St. Bronagh’s has two membership options, these are as follows:
Can be paid in full or £10 per month. This option will include a Down Draw Ticket if purchased prior to the following deadlines:
- New Direct Debits (26/2/21)
- Existing Direct Debut Renewals (11/3/21)
- Fully Paid & Club Direct Debit (19/3/21)
You can buy a ticket online here (full payment only)
Friends of Rostrevor (form at the bottom of this page for new sign ups)
Cost: £15, £25 or £40 per Month
Benefits of the Friends of Rostrevor Scheme are as follows:
- Family Membership
- Access to the Club Gym (when safe to do so)
- Gala Ball Ticket(s)
- Weekly Lotto Entry
- Free into Home League Games
To ensure all of our members are registered and eligible to play during the 2021 season, registration this year will take place online. Foireann is an online system created by the GAA to allow us to register our members. The Foireann platform was used during the 2020 season for the “Return to Play” questionnaires, which enabled members to confirm their health status prior to all training sessions and games.
The Foireann platform has now been enhanced by the GAA to allow registration of our members. If you previously used this system during the 2020 season for “Return to Play” you will already have a login username, if not, it is very easy to create one. You can access it here https://returntoplay.gaa.ie
There is a support document for the system available to view here
There is a support section on the Foireann site here
How to Register?
- Following the instructional videos below or documents above please login to your profile/create a profile on the Foireann website.
- If you need to add children or a partner, please choose ‘Family’ and add a new family per the second video below.
- Click the “register now” option on the Foireann home page.
- Select the family membership option you would like to avail of.
- Individually register each family member on the drop down menus.
- Confirm details on each family member registered.
- Click the “pay later in club” payment option.
- Your registration will then be confirmed by a club committee member to ensure you are an active FOR member or have purchased a 2021 Down Draw Ticket, depending on which option you have chosen.
- Once this process is successfully completed you will be registered for the 2021 season.
You do not need to pay online unless you purchase a Down Draw ticket through the link above.
- If you choose Friends of Rostrevor option, a club representative will be in touch if any payment is due.
- If you choose the £120/Down Draw option before the Draw commences:
- If you wish to continue your Direct Debit from 2020 please email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm this.
- If you are a new direct debit, fully paid or club direct debit, a club representative will be in touch to confirm your payment method once you register.
Once your payment method has been confirmed, your Foireann account membership status will change from red to green.
All membership queries must be directed to email@example.com to enable a smooth transition into the new system.
Friends of Rostrevor Application Form