Updated: 16/07/20 10:30
Please note with the return to competitive football this week (17th July) spectators are currently not permitted into GAA grounds.
A Covid Supervisor will be appointed to each session. Supervisors are as below:
- Ciaran Sloan
- Dermot Baxter
- Aidan Murdock
- John Rocks
- Sharon Caulfield
- Danielle Gannon
- Eamon McClorey
- Conor Daly
- Paul Magee
- Richie Reynolds
- Danielle Gannon
GAA UPDATE 26/06/20
- Astro turf facilities – for club members
- Hurling ball walls
- Walkways – all control measures, bar the need to adhere to social distancing, removed
- Outdoor Handball Alleys
- Officer Training/Meetings (Subject to further guidelines on numbers and area of room being prepared by NHSC and issued to clubs)
- Club/County Gyms
- Dressing Rooms (subject to advice on Close v Casual Contacts)
- Indoor Handball Alleys, subject to guidance laid down in Handball Return to Play Document
The following are allowed to open from June 29th providing Govt Regulations for relevant sector is followed
- Bars serving food
- Astro turf facilities – commercial usage
A Roadmap for return to Gaelic games has been published by the GAA and as a result, Down County Board have also published a Roadmap for their competitions which was ratified on 16/6/20.
The below documents have been published by the GAA and Down County Board accordingly. Whether you are a player, mentor, parent, volunteer or supporter you should read them in their entirety to ascertain what is expected of clubs and individuals as we return to our games.
A Covid Return to Games Committee has been actively working in the club to ensure the safe return for all. All Club updates on the ongoing situation will be posted here and on Social Media.